What information do we collect?
- Personal identification information: We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order. We may ask for: your name, e-mail, contact number, mailing address and credit card information.
- Non-personal identification information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users. Information about Non-personal identification may include used browser name, the type of used computer and other technical information.
Web browser cookies
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you go for user registration, product orders, take interest in a contest or promotion, act in response to a survey or marketing communication, or use some other site features in the following ways:
- To improvise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which our users are most interested.
- To allow us to improve service in respond to customer service requests.
- To process transactions in fast manner.
- To improve management for advertising, survey or other site feature.
If you have shown interest in receiving our newsletter, we may periodically e-mail you. Our visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a preference whether they would like to be on our e-mail list.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a several security measures to maintain the protection of your personal information. This kind of sensitive information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by limited authorized team members. In case of order placement, we use a secure server. All credit cards related information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Sharing your personal information
This is our commitment to our users that we will not give, sell, or rent your personal information or specific account activity to anyone for any reason unless it is required by law.
We respect the privacy of each and every visitor of our site. Your personal information is completely secure with us. Any information given by you is used only to process your order, reply to your questions and enhance our site. We uses general information collected on our site for suggesting the right products and services. We may, infrequently send out e-mails to customers, offering them good deals. Customers may “opt-out” of receiving any of these mailings at any time by writing to us using the Contact Us form or by sending us an email.
If you decide to opt out of our newsletter, you do have this option in our emails. You can also send an email to us with the word unsubscribe followed by your email address in the subject line.